Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ellison at 18 Months



What a difference 3 months can make. I suppose that is why you have to go to the pediatrician every three months up to this point!

We have enjoyed just about every minute of her first 18 months of life. She brings such joy ad peace to our family.

Honestly, If it was not for the fact that Dave is adamant against any more children, I would have a dozen more if I knew they would be like her.

But then the reality of time, money and focus sets in and I thank God everyday for the blessings he has shared with us.

Still though......

I digress.

Here are her stats:

Height: 2 Feet 8 inches (59th percentile)
Weight: 21 lbs 5.1 oz (9th percentile)
Head Circumference: 46 cm ( 33rd percentile)
She is still a petite thing but with a huge personality. So here is what she is up to:

She has a Gym class on Tuesdays where she loves to do forward rolls and jump on the trampoline.

She has a music class on Wednesday where she loves to dance and sing. This has spilled over to all car rides and any commercial with music. She must dance! Her favorite Michael Jackson!

She still loves her Nelda but her new favorite is cow baby or just "BABY"

Her favorite movie is Bambi.

She loves all shoes, purses and jewelry.

She loves to gather things up in her purses and carry them from room to room and then place them all out again and gather them up. Hours of Entertainment!

She is still a Mommy's girl but is wanting her Daddy more and more each day!

She knows her colors and shapes and attempts to say them.

She absolutely loves pumpkins and dogs.... they both sound like "puppies" when she says them! We only know the difference because with a dog she will stick her tongue out and start breathing heavy. She must have learned that from Gretta or Dave! Just Kidding!

She does not want to miss out on anything. So I have learned that even though she is smaller than all the big kids she can hold her own!

Dave and I have already said, she is going to be the one we have to keep our eye on. Emma will tell you anything and everything but Ellison has perfected the keep quiet when I have done something wrong and smile because I look really cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment