
Saturday was Emma and her Duckers special night! And they both have never looked so good!
The theme this year was a Phantom of the Opera masquerade ball.
To get ready, Emma an I went an had our nails and toes done. Then I opened up the salon in my bathroom. Emma even let me curl her hair. Her hairstyle had to include the sparkle Mickey clips from the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique.
Emma searched high and low on the Internet for the perfect dark purple dress. She found it, I paid for it and Voila! She even found a purse to match.

They were encouraged to wear masks and of course Emma was purple.
Dave for some reason thought his was more Gene Simmons. Not so sure about that!



She packed her purse with all the essentials. Ariel gloves, tissues, Hello Kitty lip gloss and Pretty sparkle pet shop.
Dave said they danced the night away and got chosen for the game where Emma had to dress Dave up like a princess with 5 rings, 2 necklaces, a sash, a crown, earrings and 3 rolls of TP to make a dress. It was timed and they were not the winner, but she had fun being dress maker!

Emma did tell me that she danced to her favorite song, "Selena Gomus, I love you like a love song baby". Gomus???? She meant Gomez but who could correct that sweet face.
Can't wait until next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment