Thursday, January 26, 2012

The V.I.P


This past week Emma was chosen to be the V.I.P for her class. George, the class monkey, had a week with us and we had a lot of fun.

It first started with going to Zachary's birthday party at bounce town.

It was then a trip down to Old Sacramento to shop for her Masquerade ball mask. This was a special time with her father and George. The three of them really enjoy shopping in trinket shops where it gives me heartburn as I walk through and see the two of them eyeing every small plastic piece of you know what ever made.
They were successful in getting a mask and a new Angry Birds game.

Monday Emma was off of school and she attended Ellison music class. I am not sure who had a better time!


Her class is learning about trains and the noises they make. Which translates into every 20 minutes we hear a "WHOO WHOO"! It was around the same age that Emma started liking Thomas.. Good thing I have not given away the train set!


George also made a trip to Emma's piano lesson!

Being the V.I.P means putting together a poster about yourself. So we worked hard on ours and I was told there was no need for any tags for the pictures because Emma will use the pointer to point o each one and describe her family and favorite things to do! Wish I could have been there for that!

Tuesday was Miss Kiara's Birthday! Emma put together a tea party for her with ideas straight out of her Fancy Nancy Tea Party book. It was Fantabulous ( that is fancy for AWESOME!)

Tuesday also was the day that the Foreclosure notice made an appearance on our front door. I think someone was just waiting for me to take Emma to school. When I left no notice. When I got back there it was! Life Lessons! I am about over them for a while.


Wednesday George made a trip to dance class and got to see Dan Dan!


Thursday I was the special guest at school. I had 21 5 and 6 year old's attention for about 10 minutes as I talked about rattlesnakes. I think I was more nervous about the questions I might get from them than from any hospital I visit.


Emma also wanted me to make mac-n-cheese for the class and chocolate covered strawberries. It was her special snack for her special week.

She was only the class V.I.P for the week but she is ours everyday!

I can not forget to say something about Ellison! She decided to give her rain boots a test run!



One funny note. Dave and I were trying to get the girls ready to go out for something and asked Emma to locate her shoes to put on. Her response, " I am not a phone!" . We said, " A phone?". She said, "Yes, I do not have a map app!"


WOW- Apple really has changed the world and the way kids think!

No comments:

Post a Comment