Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday, Miss Loni!

Anyone who knows us, knows Miss Loni! She is part of our family and her birthday was on Sunday and we missed it. Loni, we are so sorry. I do not have a calendar at the house yet so I had it in my mind that it was today! We love you and hope you had a wonderful one.

One thing we did not miss for Loni was her baptism. Modern technology helped us out here. We watched her on the internet. Emma was amazed and we were all so excited for her. Even though we could not be there in person we felt like we were part of her special moment.
I can not say it enough how much Loni has shaped my daughters' lives. She is truly an amazing person and we can not wait for her to visit. She holds a special place in our hearts and we just wanted everyone to know.
Loni, You are the BEST!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This was so sweet!! Awww...Thank you guys! Love y'all too!

    ReplyDelete