Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Bugs!



Happy Valentine's Day!
We had a day full of love and we hope all of our loved ones did too!
Thank you to everyone for the special treats you sent. We are enjoying them all.
It has been a while since I last posted so excuse the length of the next several postings. I am just now feeling like I am starting to get a grip on life. It has been a busy last few months.

So it is Valentine's day and Dave and I are together, my girls are all smiles and of course that means party at school. Kiara ( hopefully our new nanny) and I went to Emma's school for her V- Day party!

Have I mentioned how much she loves her school and how much we do. Who would not with big icing cookies and Friendship salad! But it is really more than that. In the time that we have been here Emma has learned how to read. Yes, read! She has probably known for some time but has been too shy to share this with us. When Miss Perry asked me one day after school," Can Emma read?" I replied, " she likes to read a lot of books with us at home but she has never read anything to us." She said, " No, Stacy, She can read!" And so she can! She came home with her first book, I See You, which made me cry. I am so proud of her for so many reasons, but this one still brings tears of joy to my eyes because she is so proud of herself too!
She really is Awesome Emma!

1 comment:

  1. Look at Awesome Emma! That's so great! Such a smart little one you have there. She needs to come over here and teach Noah. Glad to hear that she is adjusting so well to CA. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete