All in all she has done great! A little bit more cranky than usual, but give her some food, Motrin and Nelda and she is a happy girl.
We also attended a BBQ at one of Dave's co-workers this past weekend. They live in Walnut Grove and it is in what is called the Delta. It was such a neat town. People drive their boats up to the marina and get out and walk the town for groceries and dinner after a little skiing.
Mary Beth's house is across the street from the Sacramento River and is a refurbished 1921 house. It was something right out of a movie and we all had such a great time, especially in the pool and tree swing.
I also took note that they do not have AC. What????
I could not imagine, but I was told it really never gets warm enough for them to have one. They get a great Delta breeze at night.
The girls also met a new friend Jenny, the dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment