Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ellison at 11 Months



I can not believe that we only have one more month in Ellison's first year of life. Where has the time gone. She is such a joy! I know that I did not allow myself to enjoy Emma's first year as much, because I was always a nervous wreck. But these past eleven months have been some of the most challenging for me personally but she and Emma have been the light of my days. I am very nostalgic as I think about how this is the last month I will have an infant and also excited to watch our girls grow.
So at 11 months, here are a few of things to note about Ellison:

  • She still loves her Nelda.
  • She is still using a pacifier at night to go to sleep and likes to have 3 at a time. One for her mouth and one for each hand. (She is not going to like Dave and I this weekend when they make a permenant trip to the trash can)
  • She can crawl as fast a lightening.
  • She loves to shred any magazine or paper.
  • She loves her lamb chair and of course her Big Sister.
  • She is still very much a Mama's girl, but she squeals at her Dada as well.
  • She can say: Mama, Dada, ball, dog and her own version of Emma.
  • She waves hello, goodbye, blows kisses, can make elephant noises and has by far the best laugh.
  • She only has 2 bottom teeth.
  • She wants to stand up and cruise, so it ill not be long before she walks.
  • Her favorite morning routine is to say hello to UGA and the rooster ( hence I am unable to get rid of the picture)

I love her so!


1 comment:

  1. Ellison is so adorable! Can't believe she's almost a year old. Sounds like you guys are doing well (which makes me happy). You're missed.

    ReplyDelete