We are all wearing green so we won't get pinched.
Emma and Miss Kiara made green jello and green whipped topping for school today! She also woke up and rushed down the stairs looking for some leprechaun presents. ( I think I may have done some damage through the years by making every small hallmark holiday and gift giving holiday) She was disappointed at first to see no green and white presents but I quickly
reminded her of her party at school and her new T-shirt. (Thank you Target for the purple and green T-shirt!) It is free dress day today at school. Only if you wear green! Close enough.
Emma also insisted on the 3 bows today. "Like a rainbow, Mom!"
We are all going to celebrate tonight with Linda and Camilo. We are having Emma's favorite, Corn Beef and Cabbage. ( I am kidding. She hates this.) Hot dogs for her and Ellison. Guiness and some corn beef for the grown ups.
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of Mimi's girls and Dave!
ReplyDelete