Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 4,5 and 6 at home!


So on Sunday, Dave's parents were kind enough to open their home up to my best friend Ashlyn and her son John. They came over for a spend the night on Saturday and part of the day on Sunday.
It was so great catching up with her. We have been friends for 34 years and she is the closest thing I have to a real sister. Emma and John had fun wheeling around on their "big bikes". I am so thankful they came!
My parents also came up for a quick visit. I feel like I did not get to spend as much time with them as I would like, that could be said for everyone we saw.
Moving as far away as we have makes you appreciate every little moment you get with family and friends.
We were able to see Rebecca and Cummiskey on Sunday too!
Day 5...
Since we still had Aquarium passes we decided to take the girls to the see the new Dolphin show. Emma got a little scared but the face painting made up for it.
Then it was to Johnny Rockets for some milkshakes.
Dave and I also got to visit with my friend Erika and her husband Chris. And as a huge surprise, my dear friend Emily came over for a visit. It was a great day!
Day 6..
Was another day of getting last minute things wrapped up at the house and spending some time with Mimi and Gramps!
We can not wait until our next trip home! But in the meantime .....Our door is always open!

1 comment:

  1. We had so much fun with you guys. Your mom looks great by the way!!

    ReplyDelete