Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy New Year!



Well, I know that we are already 9 days into the New Year... but better late than never!

We started the New Year off right. The Edwards invited us over for some crab legs and fun to celebrate ringing in 2012. Emma even made it up to midnight to watch the ball drop.
Emma and Ava barely making it!

It was then put the decorations away and get ready for a fresh start to the year. Ellison has had a harder time letting go of Santa, Frosty and the tree, though. Dave and I will find her standing or sitting by where the tree was with the saddest face saying " I sad...Christmas tree...Santa... Ho,Ho,Ho.... Sad". I guess she loves Christmas as much as I do. I keep telling her he will be back next year, but she still walks over to the steps and sulks. Poor Thing!


It was back to school on Tuesday for Emma and then she had Nika's party at Wacky Tacky on Sunday. Lucky for her, her future husband was there too! ( the love affair of Danny and Emma is something fro another post)

We even made a family trip to the park to play a game of tag! Watch out for Crazy Legs Losin (Emma) ,she is getting pretty quick as she grows. Emma also debut her new super team powers! Gooooo Purple Unicorn Pegasus Girl!!!
Gretta having a day at the park too!


This has to be our year for settling down! I am convinced of it or else I am going to go crazy. We have been living in limbo for about 3 years now and I am just so anxious to start making a home again.
I am confident that this will come some time in the near future, the question is just which house and when.
We began the home search in November and things are definitely different in California, to the least. But with lots of prayers and a ton of faith we will find the right one. We have to because we got the bomb dropped on us that our rental home is being foreclosed on 2/11/2012 .
So keep your fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on the house hunting. You all deserve to make your home again. We miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete